Local Buisness man Samuel Oglivie built Central Halls after several years of donations and savings and began the People's Popular Services on 19th March 1932. The building was completed debt free, a testimony to Gods goodness and faithfulness. Pastor Ogilvie was promoted to Glory in 1964.
Later in 1964 Renfrew's local mission hall became known as the Central Halls Mission Church, it was Led by Pastor Hugh Perry who ministered here until July 27th 1981 when he passed onto Glory.
In November 1981 the congregation of Central Halls Mission Church asked James and Patricia Bellshaw along side Stewart and Carolin McLean if they would Pastor the Church. After a short time of seeking God they accepted.
October 3rd 1982 saw the establishment of the Central Halls Fellowship. The Church was later on renamed and became the Renfrew Christian Fellowship on 23rd June 1996.
After eighteen years of Pastoring the congregation and serving the community with Godly love and compassion, Pastors Stewart and Carolin were called by God back to Stewarts home town of Campbelltown. Placed on the south east of the Mull of Kintyre in Argyll and Bute, Pastors Stewart and Carolin set up a home Church. This led to an invitation from the Salvation Army to join with them, where they ministered together for over ten years.
Continuing in ministry, Pastors Jim and Pat, as they were known to all, served the Church and community with Godly love and compassion.
Renfrew Christian Fellowship celebreted thirty years of serving God in the community in 2011. The building was eighty years old in 2012.
Our Mission Statement is "By Prayer, preaching and Godly living, to reach out to the population with the full gospel of Jesus Christ".
This is the on going mission statement and as such is continually being built upon and worked out by God through his people.